Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

So Christmas morning has come and gone. Well technically there is still 20 minutes of Christmas morning, but by the time I finish writing this post it will be afternoon. As usual I had trouble sleeping. I have never slept well on Christmas Eve. I love Christmas and am anxious for it to arrive. My very patient wife realized this when at 6:00AM I asked her if she wanted to wake up and go open presents. She said no and we went back to sleep. We finally woke up around 8 and went out into the family room, and opened presents. Terra got me some great gifts and I was very happy with my gifts, and she seemed very happy with her gifts as well. I got her a new Digital SLR camera, and I am looking forward to seeing what she can create with it. Now we are sitting out in the living room enjoying time together.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment